• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 MonsterJams69

MonsterJams69

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 11:21 PM

Hello you guys should subscribe to me i post videos of just me doing stuff haha :D i am recording a Q&D tommorow which is where u guys comment on my video with questions and dares and i answer em and do em u should watch it it's in my channel www.youtube.com/MonsterJams69 sorry there isn't a link to it as i'm in my phone and i can't do that here or idk how to:P

I am a youtuber named christian i do videos because it is my dream i've ALWAYS had a dream of being a youtuber and i am and i get 20+ views and i'm ok with that because it 20 actual people so it's a big number if u think about it. i make funny videos in hopes to make people forget about their day and just smile or laugh at my videos and i enjoy making them:D if you could make my dream a reality and please subscribe and also watch my video below it's funny and soon i'll post a video where i explain about myself so you guys can get to know me because i want u guys to get to know me and everything<3 thanks for reading this post tho it means alot and i hope your a new adition to the butterz family:D

Edited by MonsterJams69, 30 July 2013 - 11:33 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: question, and, darre, shane, dawson, youtuber, funny, new, laugh