#1 peter6473

peter6473

I'm always the nice one!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
  • LocationBurnie, Tasmania, Australia

Posted 23 July 2013 - 11:06 PM

We have all had bad things happen to us in life. Whether it be bullying, eating disorders, mental issues etc. What a lot of peopl don't understand is the learning curve people go through when dealing with such large issues. I, myself, am a gay 16yr old attending College in Australia. Life is pretty amazing now but back in High School I went through hell. The funny thing is, if I was asked if I could change anything, I probably wouldn't...

I have learned so much from those experiences, I used to not value life as high as I should, but now I value it higher than anything else. I have learned self confidence. What it takes to be an approachable and friendly person, and many other things!

Everyone always talks about the
negatives, so to shed some light on this dreary topic, post what you have learnt from all your negative experiences!

- P.S I am a very helpful person, and I always give advice and assistance if needed, so if you want to chat about anything! Hit me up on one of my social media's below (Probably Facebook hahah!)

----------------------------------------------------------

Facebook = www.facebook.com/thefarmvilledevil -I accept all friend requests-

Instagram = peter6473 -I follow everyone who follows me-

"I'm beautiful in my way, cause god makes no mistakes
I'm on the right, track, baby, I was Born This Way"

-Lady Gaga

#2 aklayton

aklayton

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Locationutah, unfortunatly

Posted 23 July 2013 - 11:13 PM

good one! wonderful idea giving the positives instead of dwelling on the negatives.

Well i guess my life hasn't been too hard, i've always ignored the haters. but i have a learning disability and was really hard on myself in school about being stupider than the other kids but in middle school and really in high school i realized i'm not dumber than anyone i just think i different ways and lots of times that is my advantage. just being different.

thanks peter!

#3 peter6473

peter6473

I'm always the nice one!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 11:19 PM

good one! wonderful idea giving the positives instead of dwelling on the negatives.

Well i guess my life hasn't been too hard, i've always ignored the haters. but i have a learning disability and was really hard on myself in school about being stupider than the other kids but in middle school and really in high school i realized i'm not dumber than anyone i just think i different ways and lots of times that is my advantage. just being different.

thanks peter!

Thanks for the thanks! Hahaha :)

#4 peter6473

peter6473

I'm always the nice one!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 11:21 PM

I just realised I spelt "People" wrong

Ignore that :D

#5 Farron

Farron

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 925 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 11:22 PM

One thing i learned as a teenager is that talking to someone you trust ALWAYS helps. Period.

#6 peter6473

peter6473

I'm always the nice one!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 11:24 PM

One thing i learned as a teenager is that talking to someone you trust ALWAYS helps. Period.

Yes that is a big one! I found talking to my English teacher helped... Talking to a counsellor isn't always the best, sure they are pro's at it... But sometimes a good friend or role model can be just as powerful :)

#7 Nothing

Nothing

ℒast ℐear

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationYO BACK

Posted 24 July 2013 - 01:51 AM

You are right my friend...But some people just overreact and take s**t way to serious.I mean come on!Pull the carrot off your butt and relax!Life is not so serious as you think it is!

tumblr_m59gmiZ9YV1rol1w1.gif

#8 peter6473

peter6473

I'm always the nice one!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 02:51 AM

You are right my friend...But some people just overreact and take s**t way to serious.I mean come on!Pull the carrot off your butt and relax!Life is not so serious as you think it is!

tumblr_m59gmiZ9YV1rol1w1.gif

I do understand what you mean, but sometimes its not an overreaction. Life is many things, it has its ups and downs :)

I just like to focus on the ups and ignore the downs :)

#9 Nothing

Nothing

ℒast ℐear

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationYO BACK

Posted 24 July 2013 - 02:58 AM

I do understand what you mean, but sometimes its not an overreaction. Life is many things, it has its ups and downs :)

I just like to focus on the ups and ignore the downs :)

Yeah.Its better than thinking about all the bad stuff...It will always be anyway c:

tumblr_m1iicz1o6s1qdgjd5o2_500.gif

#10 peter6473

peter6473

I'm always the nice one!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 03:09 AM

Yeah.Its better than thinking about all the bad stuff...It will always be anyway c:

tumblr_m1iicz1o6s1qdgjd5o2_500.gif

It can be a hard trait to get, but once you get it... Life gets soooo much better  :lol:  :D  :P  :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: depression, bullying, shane, gay, sad, light, helpful, advice, friends, dawson