3 replies to this topic

#1 SkunzMasterG

SkunzMasterG

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationStoopidville, Wisconsin

Posted 04 August 2015 - 04:16 PM

Hey Shane, just wanted to let you know your pods get me through work. I was listening to one where you talked about picturing your parents having sex. Well in my house the basement is anti sound proof. My parents room is right above the basement. I love to sleep in the basement but my parents don't let me anymore because i can hear them have sex, which is gross and they literally said that to me. I also want to say my all time fav song is drops of jupiter. Its the song my mom and i listened to when we were poor and it was just us. She was a teen mom life was rough blahhh, but yeah best effin song eva. Also i would really like to be on one of your youtube videos i think im pretty funny and yeah but i doubt that will ever happen hell i doubt you *effing read this but seriously im funny and sexy and totally not narcissistic. Later brosif 

#2 SarkyDevotchka86

SarkyDevotchka86

Grandma of the fourm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,391 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 05:17 PM

Sorry to be the one to burst your bubble, but shane never gets on here. He used to back when the forum first started then he stopped coming on, then briefly came back then left and hasn't been back on since.

Edited by SarkyDevotchka86, 04 August 2015 - 05:19 PM.

#3 SkunzMasterG

SkunzMasterG

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationStoopidville, Wisconsin

Posted 04 August 2015 - 05:37 PM

Where the hell does he get the comments for his pod then lol??? and sad face that he will never read this.,.................   :(  :(

#4 SarkyDevotchka86

SarkyDevotchka86

Grandma of the fourm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,391 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 05:43 PM

Where the hell does he get the comments for his pod then lol??? and sad face that he will never read this.,.................   :(  :(

He doesn't even read the comments anymore. Back when he was he thats when he was slightly more active on here.