#1 Alaamt

Alaamt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn

Posted 10 July 2015 - 04:34 AM

Hi everyone!

I'm new here and I've been a long time fan of Shane. I'm in this weird Shane rabbit hole, I kinda rediscovered him after graduating (I've got a lot of free time recently) and have gone on a Shane Dawson binge. I just found out about the podcast and it has quickly become one of my favorite ventures of his. Which brings me to my point, he mentions in a lot of the episodes (are podcast things called episodes?) that they need a website for it. I've used square space a ton before and I made a website for the podcast you can visit it at: http://shane-andfrie...quarespace.com/
I kind of modeled it after the Marc Maron podcast website in terms of what info needs to be on it. I hope you guys like it! I wanted to see if Shane liked it and would like to make it their podcast website.
So my thing is, is there a way we can get him to see the website? I've tweeted at him to no avail. I was wondering if anyone on here had a way on contacting him?
-the domain "shaneandfriends" was taken, I am assuming by him, i wanted to see if he liked the design and what I did we could change the domain to that. Also I need higher res images for the website, I tried to work off what I could find on sound cloud and google images, the quality isn't great though.
The website is now on squarespace trial period for a few more days, then I'll have to pay for it! I want him to check it out before i make any commitments though.

Anyway, thanks in advance for your help! I hope you all like it :)

-
Alaa

#2 Alaamt

Alaamt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn

Posted 10 July 2015 - 04:41 AM

....you can tell I'm new at this! My phone spazzed out and posted the topic 3 times! Sorry! Also I canted figure out how to delete it...

#3 Grey

Grey

Wolf With Wi-Fi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts
  • LocationAstral realm

Posted 10 July 2015 - 08:39 PM

Man, hate to tell ya, but we've been trying to get him to notice his own website for YEARS.

Obviously it worked, as the last time he came on was like 3 years ago.

However.

Maybe if you start alerting his fans, you can boost the number of tweets to him. But he did say a while back that twitter was starting to get a bit depressing. I'd say just spam all of his social media and get help spamming it. You could probably get plenty of activity from his fan base, even if he never gets on.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: website, shane and friends, squarespace, square space, help, branding, trial period