• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 ccarsonberry

ccarsonberry

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 02:17 PM

This thread is dedicated to trying to figure out the names that were bleeped out during the most recent Shane and Friends podcast. I just started getting really curious so I would love to hear everyone's speculations.

#2 SarkyDevotchka86

SarkyDevotchka86

Grandma of the fourm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,391 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 04:52 AM

I would have to re-listen to the podcast to make any guesses.

#3 zebrasurfing80

zebrasurfing80

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 04:11 PM

I know at one point the bleeped the website 4chan when he was talking about the whole thing that was posted on there about the iPhone microwave hoax.

#4 Hollathina

Hollathina

ShaneOnTheBrain! <3

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,417 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted 12 May 2015 - 12:29 AM

i thought we already had made a topic a while ago about this when he wouldnt tell us who the youtuber was that kept unblocking/blocking shane and then i think we came to the conclusion that it was like Glozell or someone? 

#5 SarkyDevotchka86

SarkyDevotchka86

Grandma of the fourm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,391 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 03:37 AM

i thought we already had made a topic a while ago about this when he wouldnt tell us who the youtuber was that kept unblocking/blocking shane and then i think we came to the conclusion that it was like Glozell or someone? 

They are talking about the recent podcast with jackfilms they bleeped out some names.

I don't think glozell and shane have any beef anymore, because i saw them in a recent vlog shanes channel and they appeared to be cool with eachother.

Edited by SarkyDevotchka86, 13 May 2015 - 03:24 AM.

#6 Hollathina

Hollathina

ShaneOnTheBrain! <3

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,417 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted 12 May 2015 - 04:46 AM

They are talking about the recent podcast with jackfilms they bleeped out some names.

I don't think glozell and shane have any beef anymore, because i saw them in a recent vlog on another youtubers channel and they appeared to be cool with eachother.

yeah i know they were talking about the recent one but i still thought it might have been glozelle. 

oh what was the video of? i like glozelle too so im glad they seem cool with eachother then. 

#7 SarkyDevotchka86

SarkyDevotchka86

Grandma of the fourm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,391 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 04:56 AM

yeah i know they were talking about the recent one but i still thought it might have been glozelle. 

oh what was the video of? i like glozelle too so im glad they seem cool with eachother then. 

#8 Hollathina

Hollathina

ShaneOnTheBrain! <3

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,417 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted 12 May 2015 - 02:10 PM

oh yeah i remember i watched this already when it came out. 

hmmm i guess its not glozelle then lol 

#9 sward

sward

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 11:32 PM

I definitely heard mitchell davis and I think the rest are maybe laci green and some other sjw

Edited by sward, 12 May 2015 - 11:33 PM.

#10 rapidlyadvancingpancakes

rapidlyadvancingpancakes

take your hat off

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 11:52 AM

I know I heard him start to say Chescaleigh at 31:15, when he was talking about people putting periods before @ replies.