Photo

Why Does Shane Sound Tired In The Last Few Podcasts?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 sward

sward

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 05:23 PM

So lately I've noticed that Shane sounds tired in the podcast or...not into it.
If you listen to the old ones like from a year ago you hear an enthusiastic Shane how's really excited about the guest and really want to talk none stop and make people laugh, now its really depressing, he just sounds tired and not into it.
Do you think something is off?
What do you think?

#2 SarkyDevotchka86

SarkyDevotchka86

Grandma of the fourm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,391 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 05:42 PM

I don't think it's that he is tired, I think when he first started it was new and fresh for him and something he has never done. 

Now i think he is more comfortable. I admit there is a couple podcast that were not good and i could have lived without, but overall i think he is doing well.

p.s. Literally every time you come here you bash the podcast i am not sure how many threads you think you gotta make talking about how the podcast sucks to you now. I am not trying to be mean its just you have posted nothing else here except for your hatred of the podcast. It's fine if your are not liking the podcast too each there own, but 1 thread is enough.

#3 sward

sward

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 05:47 AM

I don't hate the podcast I just feel bad that it used to be great and now it's bad, we shouldn't just act like things are perfect.

#4 SarkyDevotchka86

SarkyDevotchka86

Grandma of the fourm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,391 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 04:53 AM

What i am saying is that all you have posted is your disappointment of the podcast which is fine if you feel that way, however 1 thread is enough and you should post other things.

#5 jatrificforthewin

jatrificforthewin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 12:37 AM

I don't think he sounds tired. If he is tired, it's probably because he comes from the gym to the podcast. He mentioned that in the episode with Eva

#6 JustAShaneFanGirl

JustAShaneFanGirl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 05:18 PM

I honestly dont hear a difference. the podcast has come a LONG WAY from when it first started. ive been listening since episode 1! and each episode has its own charisma, charm, and hilarity all its own...he may seem "tired" cuz hes a busy guy with ALOT going on in his life. but the podcast is always full of win IMO