#21 maurice

maurice

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 20 October 2014 - 04:34 AM

i think one of the reasons why it has become so empty (especially here in the podcast section) is the absence of regular podcasts.
Yes, he still publishes them and yes, he had a lot going on recently, but when was the last time shane and friends was really on a constistent schedule?
i know shane has no obligation to do these and stuff, but at least a "sorry guys, but there will be one next week" would be nice.

#22 Doonjo

Doonjo

Farrah is my Queen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 316 posts
  • LocationWonderland

Posted 21 October 2014 - 04:37 AM

oh look a  psvTnD8.png?1?3147

#23 MuffinsTheCat

MuffinsTheCat

A filthy hobbit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,972 posts
  • Locationprobably in my room..

Posted 24 October 2014 - 08:19 PM

the newer members are still trying but the REGULAR regulars that were here since the beginning are just like "eh"

#24 SarkyDevotchka86

SarkyDevotchka86

Grandma of the fourm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,391 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 11:34 AM

I'm one of the new people that join the site while it was dead lol

it was also right before shane went full on new shane

I wish shane would go back to normal and THEN we focus on fixing his forum

hell I dont even like the shoey vids no more

*waits for angry responses for mentioning old shane vs new shane on your emotional regulars from the dead forum thread*

Go back to normal... You talk about him like he is sick or something. That is all i will say as i have already spoken to you about this subject in your thread.

Please just stop saying old shane new shane... That was the only thing that set me off.

#25 SarkyDevotchka86

SarkyDevotchka86

Grandma of the fourm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,391 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 05:41 AM

Shane legit does not care about this site any more the last 2 podcast he has not done his usual reading of the comments under this section. So i think it is save to say that this site is dead and it's not going to go back to the way it was. So as i have said my small bit of hope is just gone and i think i am throwing in the towel. I am not quitting the site before people start thinking i am. I am not hating on shane i just think he has given up on it and well when the person who starts the site stops caring then whats the point in us caring. We can't run the site for him and he only has like 1 person running it and they barely get on sooo this site is just a dead zone. 

#26 EnchantedNuns

EnchantedNuns

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 367 posts
  • LocationAntwerp

Posted 30 October 2014 - 02:32 AM

I think i have lost the shread of hope i had. I was hoping this thread would be seen by shane or something and maybe things would change.

The regulars don't even post on here anymore aside from me once and awhile. Other then myself all of them have left and fully given up on this site. I think it's time for all of us to just put up our white flags and realize this site it doomed. I am sorry for the new people that now come onto this site because all they are going to see is how dead it is. For those who came on this site at this time, you missed out on the great part of this website, because at one time it was fun. We always talked and people were nice, their was an argument here and there, but it was fun.

Anyways I will still pop on of course because heaven knows i can't fully leave this site, however i won't be as active mostly because their is nothing to be active about.

Good luck!!

george-costanza-gives-up.gif

It's a shame. This site was buzzing with life the first day it went up. I was there; oh, the beauty of it all. Now it's gone. I check in everyday to see if nothing interesting gets posted or if anyone replies to my comments, but helas, nothing. Now it's just people posting double threads or writing about how they're abused or bullied or whatever.

#27 SarkyDevotchka86

SarkyDevotchka86

Grandma of the fourm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,391 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 06:26 PM

Maybe now that he is reading comment again on the podcast maybe just maybe he will stumble on this thread.

I know its a long shot for this forum to go back to what is was. 

but i am bumping this in hopes that shane will start to care again and maybe do something about it.

(although i am just dreaming)

#28 Grey

Grey

Wolf With Wi-Fi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts
  • LocationAstral realm

Posted 24 January 2015 - 11:46 PM

Shane has become a seperate entity. He no longer really "owns" this site, truly.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: shanedawson, forum, sdarmy, save