#1 drdeathdefy

drdeathdefy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationHarrison, NY

Posted 28 July 2014 - 01:20 PM

Can I just say, for the record, that I can't stand my family? My siblings utterly ignore me, and when they aren't ignoring me, they're tearing me apart unless if I'm upset. My mom just lives with her boyfriend somewhere else and blatantly ignores my existence basically has no clue who I am to begin with, my dad recently got a girlfriend and is entirely blinded by her and can't focus on my siblings and I. The school year is coming back which means I face many months of torturous stress, cutting, anxiety, and persistent bullying. My friends act like they care, yet when I need them they never talk to me. The town I live in gossips about my family specifically. "Her father is a rapist" "Their mother does an incredible amount of drugs". My depression's only getting worse, as well as cutting, I just hate living in a world that hates me. Everyone I trust stabs me in the back. I want to be alone, but I couldn't feel anymore alone.

#2 skydreamland

skydreamland

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted 29 July 2014 - 06:01 AM

I can completely understand all of that. I felt the same way when I was younger. I used to go to a school that was right on the brink of the poor and the rich kids. And so everyone who lived where I did got teased and treated horribly, what made it worse was when I was younger I didn't date boys, I dated girls. And all the people around me were extremely rude about it. I even got pushed down the stares, and my own principle threatened to suspend me if he saw me so much as holding hands with someone of the same sex. My friends weren't much better, the only friends who did care about me were boys, and of course they didn't actually care. Life, can be very hard. And it's even harder when you don't have someone you can trust and turn to, but I will tell you one thing. Cutting won't solve any of that, and yes I know you have heard that before, but take advice from someone who has been in this position someone who has had even the adults around her judge her and humiliate her, and judge my family just like people are doing to you. My scars are very much still visible, and I know one day I'll have to explain them to my children....I know you feel at this moment there won't be children, and I'm sure cutting is yet a small release from what really goes through your head when you do, do that. But there are people who will talk and listen to you, and I for one joined this website to help others and to be that person. So please realize that's why this site exists, you aren't alone, and you don't have to deal with things alone. 

#3 Grey

Grey

Wolf With Wi-Fi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts
  • LocationAstral realm

Posted 31 July 2014 - 09:21 PM

Well for a start, you can help your self-image. If you pose as a strong person, bullies go away and the community will not talk so much about you. You don't need to feel strong to look strong. But looking strong makes others try and look strong too, helping your karma.

#4 butterscotch2341

butterscotch2341

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts
  • LocationWinthrop Harbor, Illinois

Posted 01 August 2014 - 09:16 PM

Can I just say, for the record, that I can't stand my family? My siblings utterly ignore me, and when they aren't ignoring me, they're tearing me apart unless if I'm upset. My mom just lives with her boyfriend somewhere else and blatantly ignores my existence basically has no clue who I am to begin with, my dad recently got a girlfriend and is entirely blinded by her and can't focus on my siblings and I. The school year is coming back which means I face many months of torturous stress, cutting, anxiety, and persistent bullying. My friends act like they care, yet when I need them they never talk to me. The town I live in gossips about my family specifically. "Her father is a rapist" "Their mother does an incredible amount of drugs". My depression's only getting worse, as well as cutting, I just hate living in a world that hates me. Everyone I trust stabs me in the back. I want to be alone, but I couldn't feel anymore alone.

first off if you live in winthrop harbor I can help you I will be your therapist I will punch anyone in the face trust ive done it before people gossiped about me being   anorexic and now they dont but if you dont I live you where I do I will still be your therapist I can help you.

#5 butterscotch2341

butterscotch2341

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts
  • LocationWinthrop Harbor, Illinois

Posted 01 August 2014 - 09:18 PM

I can completely understand all of that. I felt the same way when I was younger. I used to go to a school that was right on the brink of the poor and the rich kids. And so everyone who lived where I did got teased and treated horribly, what made it worse was when I was younger I didn't date boys, I dated girls. And all the people around me were extremely rude about it. I even got pushed down the stares, and my own principle threatened to suspend me if he saw me so much as holding hands with someone of the same sex. My friends weren't much better, the only friends who did care about me were boys, and of course they didn't actually care. Life, can be very hard. And it's even harder when you don't have someone you can trust and turn to, but I will tell you one thing. Cutting won't solve any of that, and yes I know you have heard that before, but take advice from someone who has been in this position someone who has had even the adults around her judge her and humiliate her, and judge my family just like people are doing to you. My scars are very much still visible, and I know one day I'll have to explain them to my children....I know you feel at this moment there won't be children, and I'm sure cutting is yet a small release from what really goes through your head when you do, do that. But there are people who will talk and listen to you, and I for one joined this website to help others and to be that person. So please realize that's why this site exists, you aren't alone, and you don't have to deal with things alone. 

If my principle ever said that to me and I dated girls he wouldn't be a principle ever again in any school at all. 

#6 mariedawsonxoxo

mariedawsonxoxo

Dedicated Hoodlum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 320 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 03 August 2014 - 12:24 PM

Im sorry, you should get help

#7 mariedawsonxoxo

mariedawsonxoxo

Dedicated Hoodlum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 320 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 03 August 2014 - 12:26 PM

If you hear people talking about you turn around and tell them off. They have no right to say horrible stuff and should mind their own business.

#8 JenBearXD

JenBearXD

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 01:35 PM

You should try to talk to your parents and siblings about how you feel they may not be trying to make you feel this way and might not know you feel this way.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: self harm, suicidal, help, teenagers