#1 drdeathdefy

drdeathdefy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationHarrison, NY

Posted 28 July 2014 - 01:20 PM

Can I just say, for the record, that I can't stand my family? My siblings utterly ignore me, and when they aren't ignoring me, they're tearing me apart unless if I'm upset. My mom just lives with her boyfriend somewhere else and blatantly ignores my existence basically has no clue who I am to begin with, my dad recently got a girlfriend and is entirely blinded by her and can't focus on my siblings and I. The school year is coming back which means I face many months of torturous stress, cutting, anxiety, and persistent bullying. My friends act like they care, yet when I need them they never talk to me. The town I live in gossips about my family specifically. "Her father is a rapist" "Their mother does an incredible amount of drugs". My depression's only getting worse, as well as cutting, I just hate living in a world that hates me. Everyone I trust stabs me in the back. I want to be alone, but I couldn't feel anymore alone.

#2 emokid56

emokid56

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 08:00 PM

Don't kill yourself, your family might not show it, but they couldn't live if you killed yourself... i was in the same boat, and legit killed myself but was brought back/revived, and my family has never been happy to see me until then

#3 emokid56

emokid56

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 08:01 PM

That was just advice (my last post)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: self harm, suicidal, help, teenagers