• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 DannyRey

DannyRey

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 11:00 AM

UPDATE: So Shane read my comment on his latest podcast. Let me make this clear that this WHOLE ENTIRE post was a joke. Disclaimer: I don't hate Shane or Lauren. I'm a huge fan of Shane and I love Lauren. Thank you. xx.

Dear Shane Dawson & and Lauren Schnipper,

So like i don't hate Shane or anything but i feel like Lauren can do way better for herself.

Reasons why:

1. So like Shane doesn't respect Lauren at ALL. I mean have you seen his vlogs with her? ugh so freakin' pissed.

2. Lauren is always trying to make Shane happy. But when if you make it the opposite, it's non existent.

3. Shane always makes fun of Lauren's Jewish heritage. Getting fingered at a Jew camp is TRAUMATIZING. I mean i'm 1/5 Hispanic and nobody makes fun of that.

4. Lastly, Lauren should work with youtubers like Jenna Marbles, Grace Helbig, or Clevver TV.

I love you Lauren you're like the best. SLAY MAMA QUEEN YAAAS GAWD.

P.S. Shane is a douche.

P.S.S. Just because Lauren has a lanky body doesn't make her less of a person. I mean some guys are into that right?!

You know you love me,

xoxo,

Danny Rey

Edited by DannyRey, 10 June 2014 - 10:57 AM.

#2 SDfanOne

SDfanOne

Hello!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Location🇯🇵

Posted 27 May 2014 - 11:14 AM

So like i don't hate Shane or anything but i feel like Lauren can do way better for herself.

Reasons why:

1. So like Shane doesn't respect Lauren at ALL. I mean have you seen his vlogs with her? ugh so freakin' pissed.

2. Lauren is always trying to make Shane happy. But when if you make it the opposite, it's non existent.

3. Shane always makes fun of Lauren's Jewish heritage. Getting fingered at a Jew camp is TRAUMATIZING. I mean i'm 1/5 Hispanic and nobody makes fun of that.

4. Lastly, Lauren should work with youtubers like Jenna Marbles, Grace Helbig, or Clevver TV.

P.S. Shane is a douche.

P.S.S. Just because Lauren has a lanky body doesn't make her less of a person. I mean some guys are into that right?!

You know you love me,

xoxo,

Danny Rey

Kankles! 

#3 SarkyDevotchka86

SarkyDevotchka86

Grandma of the fourm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,391 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 11:22 AM

Reasons why:

P.S. Shane is a douche.

You know you love me,

xoxo,

Danny Rey

First off if you listened to the tyler oakley podcast (which it's clear that you didn't or you like half listened) you would have known thats how shane is. He picks on the ones he loves the most, also she picks on him too. It's like a sister and brother kind of relationship. It is very rude of you to come on here and call shane a douche... Lauren and him constanly pick on each other. So get your facts straight before you just go on calling people names and insulting them.

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

#4 maurice

maurice

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 27 May 2014 - 11:43 AM

what sarkydevotchka86 said
also, can we talk about how amazing it was that lauren addressed the "slay" posts and pronounced them "suleh"?

Edited by maurice, 27 May 2014 - 11:45 AM.

#5 Grey

Grey

Wolf With Wi-Fi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts
  • LocationAstral realm

Posted 27 May 2014 - 04:29 PM

Look. Yeah, most people wouldn't talk like Shane does. But there's a reason he's pretty internet famous. He isn't every other guy. And Lauren saw that. Sometimes it's enough just to make someone else's dreams come true. She takes a lot of s**t, but she responds to the total sarcasm of Shane with her own odd sarcasm.

I think the only negative that's come out of her and Shane is Shane's fans taking his lead. Shane is totally sarcastic with almost everything he says. I mean, he can't go five minutes without a poop or dick joke. But it's his fans that can be the rude ones. They're the ones who took Shane's lead and freaked out.

And don't use the word douche for Shane. Not until you know what it means, because then it's more offensive to Lauren than it is to Shane. Pretty much, you just insulted Lauren worse.

#6 SarkyDevotchka86

SarkyDevotchka86

Grandma of the fourm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,391 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 05:08 AM

I almost hate that shane took time to address this pointless thread.. :/

#7 Pip

Pip

Narrator/Gif Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 569 posts
  • LocationSouthern US

Posted 10 June 2014 - 06:32 AM

I almost hate that shane took time to address this pointless thread.. :/

Good thing Shane told him to **** off.

#8 kittyisafatlard

kittyisafatlard

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 03:34 PM

Ayye he read my comment to but it was the same one as the Lucas Cruikshank one lol fave <3

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: lauren schnipper, shane dawson, shane and friends