7 replies to this topic

#1 jessbee324

jessbee324

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationOttawa, Ontario

Posted 24 February 2014 - 05:38 PM

I CAN NOT get enough of the podcast. I've listened to each one at least twice. I love the fact that they have different guests every time. I'm really looking forward to the podcast every two weeks, but ugh I wish it would be weekly!! 

Anyone else really want the Janoskians to be on the podcast? I feel like it'd be HILARIOUS. Shane and the boys would be hysterical together... someone make this happen !!! :) 

#2 Pip

Pip

Narrator/Gif Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 569 posts
  • LocationSouthern US

Posted 24 February 2014 - 08:28 PM

I never have gotten the big deal about the Janoskians.

tumblr_m2rdn8r7Mw1r7f5kd.gif#shrug%20gif

#3 SaluteTheHour

SaluteTheHour

Probably the girl who sits next to you in class

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 01:16 AM

Can someone please tell me who they are because I have no damn clue. All I know is one of them was talking on twitter about Ariana cheating on them or something like that like an asshole and that is about it.

#4 ShaneMySavior

ShaneMySavior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationShanes house

Posted 15 March 2014 - 03:40 PM

omg yes I believe the janoskians should come on they are like shanes people! they would get along really well

#5 katrinayo

katrinayo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 12:06 PM

IF THEY GO ON I WILL LITERALLY DIE.... WE NEED TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN

#6 Toast

Toast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 06:23 PM

Can someone please tell me who they are because I have no damn clue. All I know is one of them was talking on twitter about Ariana cheating on them or something like that like an asshole and that is about it.

On the podcast, shane said things that he supposedly said (which he didn't) like that he called her a bitch and that she cheated on him and all this awful stuff, but in reality he said that he was cheated on, and that he still loved ariana and he was just clearing up rumors.

#7 Toast

Toast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 06:25 PM

Omfg i would melt if they were on it!
I'd be worried about Jai though... Shane seems to be full-team ariana, and he was calling Jai an asshole in one of his other podcasts because of all the cheating drama... but shane did say that he wants them on the show and i want him to stop saying "Jabbawockies" and actually learn to pronounce "janoskians" XD

#8 Doonjo

Doonjo

Farrah is my Queen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 316 posts
  • LocationWonderland

Posted 18 July 2014 - 07:41 AM

Well_this_is_awkward.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: shane and friends, podcast, janoskians, guests