• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 0fancypenguin0

0fancypenguin0

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 08:30 AM

I think that Shane should have a gamer on the show because it is a side of YouTube many people might not be familiar with. then Shane could introduce his fans to a new section of YouTube. I think captainsparklez should be on because he is a person who doesn't really say much about his personal life. It would be interesting to see someone who doesn't swear much go with Shane. It's like two complete opposites! Exciting!

#2 EnchantedNuns

EnchantedNuns

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 367 posts
  • LocationAntwerp

Posted 05 January 2014 - 05:42 AM

Oh God, yes, Captainsparklez! :D I want to know all about him. He also has a supersexy voice, which would work well with the podcast. BTW, he does swear, only he tries to keep it to a minimum because his audience is quite young too.

#3 rapidlyadvancingpancakes

rapidlyadvancingpancakes

take your hat off

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 07:32 PM

shane just so not into games that idt it would work

#4 SaluteTheHour

SaluteTheHour

Probably the girl who sits next to you in class

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 10:35 PM

The main problem with him having a gamer on would be that he wouldn't know what to talk to them about. He also probably doesn't know any gamers besides Pewdiepie but he only knows him in name. A lot of the people he has talk are someone he at least knows something about, sure he can look it up on Wiki but that really doesn't give much for him. Sure it would be an entire thing where he will probably be talking about what gamers are but for the people who are listening to it for the guest it would be a bit repetitive. The best that could be done for that is Shane just making jokes out of it but it is still an interview so the main intent would be put to waste.

The best I feel he could do with something like gaming is someone from Rooster Teeth since they are part gaming but they also do other projects that are more of shows and stuff. The thing about Rooster Teeth though is that they are kind of their own individual company within youtube but that doesn't mean they wont. They actually had Hannah Hart on one of their podcasts a while ago (don't ask me how long.) I think they'd just be interesting considering they are a whole individual thing from youtube itself but still not sure.

Sorry, just not so sure about this option.

#5 SaluteTheHour

SaluteTheHour

Probably the girl who sits next to you in class

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 02:49 AM

There is also to mention that the thing with all the people he interviewed so far they all live in California. The thing with gamers (even RT) is that they all live in different parts of the world since they don't have to find people in person to be in their things like people who need extras would. The best chance to get a gamer would be during a convention that is going on in California but I'm not so sure how much they'd be willing to do it since the gamer side is a whole different thing of youtube. They'd also have to be someone big enough like Pewdiepie. The only smaller name gamer I can think of that he might be willing to interview is AttackingTucans since Shane follows him on twitter. Besides that I don't know.

#6 Danielle4567

Danielle4567

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationKentucky

Posted 03 March 2014 - 05:42 AM

PEWDIEPIE!!!

#7 MusicBuizel

MusicBuizel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 08:58 AM

It would probably be a short podcast too, considering how confused Shane was when Christina Grimmie Talked about LoZ. On top of that, if it does somehow work out, they would literally have to talk down to Shane and speak to him like a child.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: shane and friends, podcast