Photo

Katy Perry Or Lady Gaga On Shane And Friends?

katy perry lady gaga shane and friends

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 mkg0go

mkg0go

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationMacedonia

Posted 03 January 2014 - 04:43 PM

I think that Shane finally needs a person who's like really famous (yes i know Jennette McCurdy and Tara Reid are really famous people, but i'm talking about a famous music person.) I think it'll be fun, and Shane hasn't really made fun of them both that much :P, and he said that he likes them both a lot. So just an idea, don't hate if you don't like it. :)

Edited by mkg0go, 03 January 2014 - 04:44 PM.

#2 Pip

Pip

Narrator/Gif Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 569 posts
  • LocationSouthern US

Posted 03 January 2014 - 05:08 PM

I think that Shane finally needs a person who's like really famous (yes i know Jennette McCurdy and Tara Reid are really famous people, but i'm talking about a famous music person.) I think it'll be fun, and Shane hasn't really made fun of them both that much :P, and he said that he likes them both a lot. So just an idea, don't hate if you don't like it. :)

I don't recall Shane having ever said he likes Lady Gaga. Katy Perry; who knows.

And do you realise exactly HOW hard it is to get celebrities on a podcast?

It's nearly the same as you trying to get Shane on a podcast with you.

They can't even get Farrah Abraham on the show and she isn't even a celebrity.

Not trying to be mean, just seems nice to acknowledge that they'd have to go through hell to get them on there.

tumblr_mgqjlcJNow1r8v6qjo1_400.gif

#3 Fatpug

Fatpug

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 06:48 PM

I think it would be really hard for Shane to get them on the show because I think they would reject him

#4 mkg0go

mkg0go

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationMacedonia

Posted 04 January 2014 - 01:29 PM

He did say that he respects them, and that he likes them, because he can relate to them, but he doesn't listen to that kind of music, and btw they can't get Farrah because she doesn't want to, because she knows they'll make fun of her, like on the Shanaynay show! So yeah, maybe Shane can get them on, or maybe not! Who knows...

Edited by mkg0go, 04 January 2014 - 01:30 PM.

#5 Pip

Pip

Narrator/Gif Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 569 posts
  • LocationSouthern US

Posted 04 January 2014 - 05:21 PM

He did say that he respects them, and that he likes them, because he can relate to them, but he doesn't listen to that kind of music, and btw they can't get Farrah because she doesn't want to, because she knows they'll make fun of her, like on the Shanaynay show! So yeah, maybe Shane can get them on, or maybe not! Who knows...

It's not even Shane that gets them on, I believe it's Lauren. And Farrah could handle being made fun of; that's 99% of her Twitter and Keek followers. Josh Peck was on the Shanaynay show and he didn't get made fun of, but he doesn't want to come on the podcast. You don't see interviews with these people everyday, and I don't think it'll start with Shane and Friends.

Don't get me wrong, I think it'd be great for him to have them on, but I just don't think that we should come to expect more celebrities on the podcast simply because he already had two.

#6 mkg0go

mkg0go

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationMacedonia

Posted 05 January 2014 - 04:56 PM

Okay, i just wanted t owrite my idea! Maybe something will come up, and they can get them on, or maybe not. That is not what matters, all that matters is that we continue to listen, and have fun!

#7 RougeHilton

RougeHilton

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 08:21 PM

Well, thinking about it in a very positive way maybe Gaga would do it, and I honestly rather listen her on the podcast than Katy; even with her furby costume, face paint and all that stuff she is more down to earth than Katy, also after watching her on SNL i think she can make fun of herself (she sayed something about "people who dress too complicated have problems", perfomed a born this way saying it was a cover of Express Yourself and writed a whole sketch about she being old in the future and nobody remembers her)
I also think Shane would be so nice to Katy till the point is not going to be funny, like constantly repeating "you are an amazing singer" when in all reality, if you watch any of her live perfomances you realize she is pretty but talentless

#8 Light

Light

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 04 February 2014 - 03:55 AM

At the end of the Applause spoof Shane said he likes Lady Gaga but when he was impersonating Katy Perry he said "My songs are really catchy but I'm pretty ******* annoying." So I don't think he likes Katy that much.

#9 obeth0

obeth0

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 03:15 PM

i would like Katy Perry but IDK if Shane would invite them or they would go.

#10 rapidlyadvancingpancakes

rapidlyadvancingpancakes

take your hat off

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 05:37 PM

idk we already have two hermaphrodites on this podcast do we really need another one

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: katy perry, lady gaga, shane and friends