• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 christenax3

christenax3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 10:49 PM

Shane's interviews are so more interesting and his questions are more original and "different" than most interview hosts for celebrities! I'd like to hear more interesting questions being answered by celebrities like 

Shane: When was the last time you measured your penis?

instead of

Oprah: "What's your favorite color???" LIKE WE ALL HEARD THOSE QUESTIONS BEFORE LETS TAKE SOME OF SHANES NOW 

speaking of celebrities being interviewd by shane, HE SHOULD INTERVIEW LAUREN 

#2 Hagelslag

Hagelslag

Banned

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,792 posts
  • LocationTwatt, Orkney Islands

Posted 27 November 2013 - 11:47 PM

Hi Christen,

I would like to counter your suggestion with a suggestion for you. I think you should try to interview Shane. It would be as easy as Shane getting Miley Cyrus on his podcast. Please consider my suggestion and report back to this topic when Shane replies to your email asking to interview him.

Thanks,

Nepenthesis & the rest of SD Army

PS: Upgrade your internet speed and post a question on Yahoo! Answers asking why clicking "post" more than once while the page is loading through your dial-up connection does not make your posts post faster.

Edited by Nepenthesis, 27 November 2013 - 11:50 PM.

#3 Alyssaromee

Alyssaromee

The Doctor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,264 posts
  • Location221b bakerstreet

Posted 28 November 2013 - 12:41 PM

Ih nepenthesis.. That's why I nominated you for "keeping it real" in the sdarmy awards

Hi Christen,

I would like to counter your suggestion with a suggestion for you. I think you should try to interview Shane. It would be as easy as Shane getting Miley Cyrus on his podcast. Please consider my suggestion and report back to this topic when Shane replies to your email asking to interview him.

Thanks,
Nepenthesis & the rest of SD Army

PS: Upgrade your internet speed and post a question on Yahoo! Answers asking why clicking "post" more than once while the page is loading through your dial-up connection does not make your posts post faster.

#4 Hagelslag

Hagelslag

Banned

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,792 posts
  • LocationTwatt, Orkney Islands

Posted 28 November 2013 - 05:46 PM

Ih nepenthesis.. That's why I nominated you for "keeping it real" in the sdarmy awards

weeeeeeew 4 da troof

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: shanedawson, shaneandfriends, celebrities, original, lauren, shnipstar